Level 1 Programmer
Start Your Career at Wolf Technology Group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Back up files from web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Coding in PHP using Laravel or a similar MVC PHP Framework.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing website updates.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Salary based on experience, entry level salary starting at $55,000
- Set office hours Monday to Friday from 8:30a-5:30p in Greenville, SC office with the potential to work from home. Willingness to monitor emails, texts and phone calls outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Familiar with website database integration. MySQL and MSSQL.
- A good understanding of database design, writing queries using JOINs, troubleshooting, and optimizing queries.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal oversight
- Willingness to support and interact with customers as needed
- Capacity to multi-task and work with multiple customers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with GIT, Github and Jira.
- Ability to manage web server setups and backups (Microsoft and Linux).
- Ability to validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Experience developing in Python.